WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash is an advanced skin-brightening and anti-aging cleanser. It comes enriched with mulberry and liquorice extracts, vitamin C and lemon and orange essential oils. The formulation with melanin blockers helps lighten pigmentation, and vitamin C a powerful antioxidant helps prevent skin damage by blocking the free radicals. Regular use will ensure your skin feels soft, supple, and looks radiant.
- Give new lease of life to dull, lusterless skin with WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash.
- Vitamin C helps neutralize skin damaging free radicals responsible for dullness, age spots and wrinkles. It comes with a built-in face brush with gentle silicone bristles to help give your face deep cleansing on surface and within enlarged pores.
- This face wash contains essential oils of lemon and orange that help even out complexion and restore skin’s radiance. It also has vitamins B5 and E to nourish dry & damaged skin.
- When massaged on to damp skin with the built-in face brush, its gentle bristles aids in deep cleansing the skin and purifying pores. Its tangy, citrusy fragrance revives your senses.
- Natural Ingredients
- Made in the Himalayas
- 100% Vegan
- Cruelty free
- Dermatologically tested
- No Harsh Ingredients – totally without harmful sulphates or parabens.
- Made in India
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Aloe vera Extract, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium PCA, Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Liquorice Extract, Mulberry Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin & Disodium EDTA.
Check out bottle image for clarification
Puriﬁed Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (and) Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocomonoethanolamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium PCA, Mulberry Extract, Liquorice Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Allantoin, Fragrance, Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol & Sodium Gluconate – Website
How to use
Wet your face and neck. Pump tiny amounts of face wash onto damp skin all over face and neck. Gently massage this foamy cleanser using the brush in circular strokes. Do this for a couple of minutes to remove dirt and dead skin. Wash off with plain water. As a final rinse splash your face with cool water to close the pores and tone up the skin. Pat dry.
WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash comes in a bottle with built-in silicone face brush for gentle exfoliation. It is travel-friendly product. It helps in mild exfoliation. It helps to cleanse the skin; refreshes dull and tired skin. I love the citrusy fragrance. I won’t repurchase this product as it does not mention the complete ingredients. I don’t know why WOW Skin Science reveals the full ingredients of the product. Key ingredients in the product and in the website are different; maybe they have changed the formulation. I ordered from Amazon; if you are planning to get this, order via the official website.