Ramp up your skin’s radiance with Dot & Key Skincare Vitamin C Glow Pink Clay Mask. Packed with superfruits kakadu plum and acerola cherry, it infuses your skin with vitamin C and clears up toxins and impurities, reviving your skin’s luminous luster.
Say hello to glow, n just 10 minutes, with Dot & Key’s illuminating 2-in-1 facial-in-a-jar. Loingly made with French Pink Clay and Vitamin C rich kakady plum, it gently deep cleans and calms skin for a powerful boost of radiance. Pores appear to vanish. Clarify is restored. Glow is instant.
A supercharged, sulphate-free creamy formula, it strengthens skin’s protective barrier while nourishing it with a potent blend of multiple brighteners, antioxidants and hydrators, including hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and vitamin E. Along with Rose Pink clay, the added combination of kaolin and bentonite helps clear up pigmentation clusters and nasties from skin’s suface. Ramping up the radiance is the superstar combo of kakadu plum and acerola cherry, which are full of glowing-giving Vitamin C and a cocktail of antioxidants to ward off free radicals. Add to this our favourite moisture magnet magnet, hyaluronic acid, which plumps de-hyfrated cells to provide a nourishing bout of hydration.
- Layer your skin with the power of pink to treat dullness and clear deep-rooted impurities for glowing, nourished and hydrated skin.
- Featuring a rich, creamy texture with French pink clay and natural vitamin C from Kakadu Plum, it reverses dull, tired skin to reveal a bright, glowing complexion.
- Acerola cherry, the little powerhouse of antioxidants, boosts collagen products to repair skin damage and uneven skin tone.
- Additionally, when kaolin and bentonite clay blends with hyaluronic acid, it removes deep-seated impurities while locking in moisture for clean, soft and bouncy skin.
- Whether you are getting ready for a party or want to give your skin a ‘quick pick-up’, this soft pink clay mask is the ideal solution for nourished, hydrated and radiant skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive sin
- this luscious, naturally powered clay mask leaves you with a clearer complexion and an unbelievable, youthful glow. •
- Brightening boosters
- With natural botanicals
- No nasty chemicals
- Dermatologically tested
- Made in India
₹750 but in website, its ₹845
Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerine, Bentonite, French Pink Clay, PEG-8, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, PPG-33 Butyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamide (and) Calcium Pantothenate (and) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Pyridoxine HCl (and) Maltodextrin (and) Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate (and) Silica, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Octenidine HCl, Citric Acid, Silanetriol (and) Hyaluronic Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola Cherry) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Dimethicone (and) Octadecene, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, CI 77491
How to use
- APPLY- Slather an even layer of mask all over the face.
- RELAX – Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
- RINSE – Wash off with lukewarm water.
Dot & Key Skincare Vitamin C Glow Pink Clay Mask comes in a small glass pot with white cap and an extra seal; outer packaging of Dot & Key is unique as usual. It is travel-friendly. It is expensive; also now price raised a lot. It is similar to any other clay mask – thick, creamy. The odour is fresh and soothing. After removing the mask, you will feel so clean and moisturised. I didn’t see much difference as their claims. It is just a feel good product for that moment. I won’t be repurchasing this product because I didn’t see a big result for the money that I pay for the mask.