The active botanical system of this carefully formulated lightening serum penetrates skin deeply to minimize pigmentation on your knees and elbows.
- Targeted action serum which minimizes pigmentation of knees and dark elbows to reveal even toned skin.
- Made with skin lightening botanical system of bearberry leaf and peony root.
- Rich in antioxidants, the serum significantly reduces rigid discolouration and roughness.
- Jojoba and shea butter revitalize the coarse skin of the knee & elbow.
- No nasty chemicals, gentle on skin and free of side-effects
- With natural botanicals
- No nasty chemicals
- Dermatologically tested
Aqua, Mineral Oil, Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Isohexadecane, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract & Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract & Saxifrage Sarmentosa Extract & Acetyl Tyrosine & Arbutin & Glutathione & Aminopropyl Ascobyl Phosphate, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract & Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate & Sodium Benzoate & Sodium Metabisulfite, PPG 33 Butyl Ether, Butylrospermum Parkii Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Ester, Phenoxyethanol & Methylisothiazolinone, Saccharide Isomerate, Soft Paraffin, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer, Disodium EDTA.
How to use
- Dispense out 2-3 pumps of the serum onto your palms.
- Gentle massage on to the knee and elbow area till completely absorbed.
- For visible results, use twice daily for at least 4 weeks.
The DOT & KEY KNEE & ELBOW RETEXTURING SERUM comes in a light pink plastic bottle with pump and white cap; outer packaging of Dot & Key is unique as usual. The product is travel friendly but it is expensive. It is very gentle and non-greasy. The fragrance is pleasant and floral. It is light and gel like texture. It is similar to DOT & KEY UNDERARM COLOR CORRECTION SERUM. Please don’t expect this product is going to change your skin but I felt moisturized. I didn’t see any change like minimizes pigmentation. Maybe to see difference, you might need to use it so long. I won’t be repurchasing it again.