- Tomato – 0.5 Kg
- Water – A glass
- Brown Sugar – 2 or 3 Tbsp
- White Vinegar – 2 or 3 Tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
How to prepare tomato puree?
- Cut the washed tomatoes into cubes.
- Cook it with a glass of water in a pressure cooker or a saucepan.
- Cool it down and blend it into very fine puree.
- Strain the puree via mesh.
- Cook the puree on moderate heat.
- Add brown sugar, white vinegar, salt and chilly powder.
- Continue cooking for 15-20 minutes until it becomes thick.
You can use this sauce in any sandwiches, fried items etc for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can store it in the refrigerator for about 10 days even though it won’t last for long.