Juicy Chemistry products are certified organic by COSMOS, the highest global standard in the cosmetics industry. This means every aspect of our skin and hair care products, from ingredient sourcing, product formulations to filling and packaging meets the most stringent criteria to safeguard your health and the health of our planet.
Nourish your parched lips instantly with our hydrating lip butter! Blood Orange provides intense nourishment; revealing soft and smooth lips. Anti-oxidant and fatty acid-rich Rosehip helps reverse pigmentation and Almond provides complete lip care to fight dry and chapped lips.
- Featuring luxurious Rosehip and intoxicating Blood Orange essential oils, this lip butter gently penetrates deep into the skin for velvety soft lips.
- Antioxidant-rich Rosehip stimulates collagen production and helps reduce lip wrinkles and lines, making the lips look plump.
- Almond and Avocado have hydrating fatty acids that get easily absorbed and work to deeply nourish the skin. While Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant and promotes healthy skin.
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes skin for silky soft and healthy lips.
- Rosehip offers antioxidant protection and fights signs of ageing.
- Enriched with Vitamin E, and Almond oil.
- Refreshing scent of Blood orange uplifts your mood.
- Cruelty free
- GMO free
- Freshly Made
- No Preservatives
- No Sulphates
- No Synthetic Fragrance Oils
- No Colours Added
- Made in India
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Essential Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Rubusidaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*Ingredient from Organic Farming.
98.88% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. 100% natural origin of total.
Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Check out bottle image for clarification
How to use
- Take a small amount of butter on your fingertip.
- Apply on both the lips and spread evenly.
- Rub your lips together for a smoother look.
- For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of opening. We recommend a patch test before use.
- If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
- Your balm may melt in transit, so open the jar carefully upon arrival. If it melts partially or completely, place it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes (just until it solidifies; don’t leave it there for too long because then it tends to crack), then store at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Texture changes in 100% organic products happen naturally under fluctuating temperatures, and do not in any way affect the product’s performance or shelf life.
This lip balm used to come in a usual lip balm tube but now it comes in a tiny glass pot with tin lid. The lip balm is golden yellow in colour and has a extremely buttery and creamy texture. The fragrance is refreshing citrus. It deeply hydrates the dry chapped lips. It is non-sticky and so smooth; a little goes a long way. Its affordable and travel friendly. I will repurchase this product.