The Body Shop Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Bi-Phase Essence Lotion is a unique bi-phase [oil + water] formula and first step after cleansing. Infused with three precious seed oils from around the world, the bi-phase formula combines the freshness of water with the nourishing feel of oil, to leave skin feeling softened and instantly replenished with moisture.
- 100% vegan
- Enriched with Community Trade Seasame Oil from Nicaragua
- Infused with black cumin seed oil from Egypt, camellia seed oil from China and rosehip seed oil from Chile
- Radiance appears revived and skin appears smoother
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in UK/FABRIQUE AU R.-U.
22 Months but use within an year after opening the bottle.
How to use
Shake the bottle before pouring a few drops into the palm of your hands or on a cotton pad. Apply on face every morning and evening after cleansing, before a facial oil, serum or cream. Avoid eye area.
The fragrance is pleasant. The texture is super thin and runny. It gets absorbed fast. It does not make my oily skin greasy. It makes my skin feel fresh, soft and hydrated. I do use a moisturizer after this. I used a full bottle for past year, I loved The Body Shop Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Bi-Phase Essence Lotion on my skin. But currently I am on minimal skincare routine, so I won’t be repurchasing it.